Friday 20 July 2007

Chit Chat



It's another chilly winters day and I've been mummy and Sadie the cleaning lady so far. I thought I'd sit down for a while and write some general stuff while the little guy's having a nap.

Oliver seems to be the most chatty baby anyone has ever come across. Other than the common "Jeez, he's big!", people have been commenting on how much he can talk. It's so true. Never ending baby babble fills the house all day, everyday. Ranging from low, serious, stern conversation, to mega high pitched squeals.
He did the squealing thing for a few days when he was about 4 months, and seems to have discovered it again. My ears ring and my head hurts. I'm seriously considering buying some ear plugs.

Yesterday I gave Oli his first rusk which kept him entertained for a while. Today for lunch i mixed a bit of goats milk yoghurt with his veggies which made the little man dry reach! I can completely relate because when I licked the yoghurty spoon, I did exactly the same!

I've stopped breast feeding now that Oli hasn't been waking up for his night feed. His final meeting with the boob was last Monday morning.

Tomorrow we're going to Ace's first birthday party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos, good to see a child with an appetite. Hope he likes his own room! Grandma Jill is looking foward to seeing you Sunday. Has Louise been in touch?

Anonymous said...

His maternal grandma is missing him.